TRUSTWORTHY LOCAL EYE SPECIALISTS
When it comes to your eyes, only the best will do. At Eyes In Disguise Optometry of San Francisco, California, we're committed to providing you with eye care that suits your needs. Our eye specialists will always listen carefully to your requests and concerns in order to ensure that you're satisfied with our treatments. Let us ensure your eyes remain as healthy as possible.
OUR EYE SERVICES
New tools - State of the art Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) and Fundus Camera combination enables us to see high-resolution, cross-sectional and three-dimensional (3D) images of the retina, optic disc and anterior segment plus full fundus images.
ZEISS HUMPHREY FIELD ANALYZER 3 VISUAL FIELD TESTING SYSTEM :
- Humphrey Field Analyzer 3 Reduces visual field testing time with NEW SITA™ Faster.
- Mixed Guided Progression Analysis™ (GPA™): Inter-mixing of SITA Standard, SITA Fast, and SITA Faster.
- Improve confidence in test results with RelEYE™**. Instantly review the patient’s eye position, at any stimulus point.
- Simplify operation with the intuitive new SmartTouch™ interface that novice users will appreciate.
- Gain peace of mind with seamless transferability of legacy data from the HFA II and HFA II-i to the HFA3.
- SITA Faster test is about half the time of SITA Standard and 70% of SITA Fast with the same reproducibility as SITA Fast. This will improve patient satisfaction with perimetric testing and reduce patient fatigue.
- Mixed GPA allows free mixing of SITA Faster, SITA Fast and SITA Standard and allows full access to the patient’s progression analysis, including all SITA tests.
- Read more
Our eye clinic takes a comprehensive approach to your vision needs. We provide a wide range of eye care services and care options, including the following:
- Eye Infection Evaluation and Treatment
- Standard Eye Exams
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Emergency Eye Services
- Full Optical Shop Options
- Fitting of Fashion Eyewear
- Fitting of All Contact Lenses
- Dry Eye Management
- Pediatric Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinal Evaluation
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Pre- and Post-Operative Management
- Cataract Evaluation and Monitoring
- Macular Degeneration Assessment and Monitoring